Amazon, Uline, Meijer, Ariens — these are just a few of the household names that have recently selected Kenosha County as the most strategic location for its distribution operations, often after a competitive multi-state site selection process.
There are a few facts that make a compelling argument for Kenosha County’s attraction as a transportation and logistics hub:
- It’s location on Interstate 94, midway between Chicago and Milwaukee.
- Most major Midwestern markets are within 400 miles of the region.
- The availability of affordable industrial land and existing warehouse and distribution space.
- Its close proximity to multimodal transportation infrastructure, regional workforce, and business networks.
“This move is a culmination of a two-year study to find the best business environment for our company.”
– Mark Milliman, CFO, Quest Products
Who’s doing business in Kenosha?
GORDON FOOD SERVICE